Asbestos confirmed in Marco Polo condo at time of fire

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > HAWAII >

The Honolulu Fire Department announced Thursday that it received confirmation that the Marco Polo building contained asbestos at the time of the fatal July 14 fire, and it is taking additional precautions to ensure that any and all firefighters’ gear that may have been exposed to the hazardous material is safe.
...
News Feed:
Hawaii News – Honolulu Star-Advertiser

READ MORE: Asbestos confirmed in Marco Polo condo at time of fire



US News Feeds